Follow These Tips To Keep Mental Illness At Bay
1. Practice meditation for 20 mins every morning
2. Find time to do things that make you happy
3. Exercise regularly to achieve mental positivity
4. Stay connected with your loved ones over the phone
5. Visit a professional psychiatrist if things go out of control
It is important to remember that women should not be too hard on themselves and sometimes should let things go if they are out of their control. You don’t have to be on your toes all the time and should realise to take care of yourself and make your self-care a priority.
Also read: What COVID-19 Taught Us About Mental Illness